Icom 510 series of marine radios is a Class-D DSC VHF Marine Radio with WLAN Function.
Popular with professional and recreational users alike including the New Zealand Coastguard.
Use the RS-M500 app (for iOS™/Android™) to remotely control the IC-M510 through WLAN. Up to three smart devices can be used as a wireless microphone or remote controller in substitute for the COMMANDMIC™. Intercom function between your smart device and the radio is also available.
Integrated AIS Receiver
With its integrated AIS receiver* or external NMEA sentence (third party AIS receiver, transponder), the IC-M510 can show real-time AIS vessel traffic information on the display. You can directly make an individual DSC call to selected AIS targets from the AIS screen.
* AIS receiver is not included depending on the transceiver version.
Wide Viewing Angle Color TFT LCD
The color TFT LCD provides nearly a 180-degree viewing angle. The wide display has high-resolution characters and function icons. The night mode screen ensures good readability in low light conditions.
New Sleek Design
The IC-M510 is slim (depth: 53.6 mm; 2.1 in) and easy to install in your boat. It’s all-new sleek design is suitable for either panel or trunnion mounting.
Provides Clear, Loud Audio
The IC-M510’s internal speaker enhances the received audio. The waterproof speaker provides superior sound quality with a wide frequency range for powerful, clear audio.
- Active Noise Canceling
- NMEA 0183/HS connectivity
- Integrated GNSS receiver (Selectable from either internal receiver or use optional UX-241 GNSS antenna)
- IP68 advanced waterproofing (1 m depth of water for 60 minutes)
- Automatic Foghorn function (CT-M500 required)
- Voice Scrambler with optional UT-112A
- AquaQuake™ prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
- Supplied speaker-microphone, HM-205RB can be connected to either front or rear panel to meet to user's requirement.
- External speaker connection
- Controlled with COMMANDMIC™ HM-195GB/GW
- Supports 4-digit channels